208.629.5​285



LEARN MORE

Xpressions Salon is now open for business!!!

By appointment only until further notice.

Lanza Custom Ultimate Treatment with Boosters -$20


L’ANZA Ultimate Treatment is the only 3-step customized healing service that can be done at the back bar. These specifically formulated Power Boosters work with the Deep Treatment to fortify hair specific to client’s hair type, condition or desired results. 

On occasion we run Groupon-- this is a means of advertising for us that we pay a fee for . When you pay for the Groupon, they take 48% and then send us the remaining 52 %. If you are interested one of our Groupons, please check with us before you buy.  

Our salon policy is Groupons are first time clients only-- we will accept two groupons per person. Any Groupons purchased after will be refused.

Click this text to start editing. This block is a basic combination of a title and a paragraph. Use it to welcome visitors to your website, or explain a product or service without using an image. Try keeping the paragraph short and breaking off the text-only areas of your page to keep your website interesting to visitors.


Beauty Passport and Gift Certificate

Beauty Passport -$170

For the person who has everything

60 min. facial, gel manicure and spa pedicure, hair cut and dry and a 60 min. massage

Gift Certificate 

Come in and purchase a gift certificate for the special people in  your life! These can be bought for any service we offer or a custom amount

Hair Care Services

Let our team of PRAVANA trained stylists xpress your individuality through different color and cutting techniques with an emphasis on trend and beauty. 

Pricing

Nail Services

In our vibrant and fun salon, we want to give you all of the attention your hands and toes need to feel beautiful! Come in to feel relaxed and pampered with our vegan, cruelty and 5-13 free regular and gel polishes. As animal lovers we believe that products should never be tested on animals.

Pricing

Skin Care Services

Dedicated to your skin health, Xpressions Salon is an exclusive Dermalogica salon. With extensive training and certification, we cater to each persons result-driven skin care needs. 

Pricing

Waxing & Tinting, 

Let us help you xpress your individuality through brow tinting, waxing & shaping. Have blonde eyelashes? BAM!! Black lash tint.

Pricing

Eye Lash Extensions

Eyelash extensions are a beautiful way to frame and dress up the eyes without the hassle of daily makeup.  Each extension is individually applied to each lash to create length, thickness & fullness. Applied properly by our certified lash artist, extensions will not damage your natural lashes.  Fills will be needed every 2-3 weeks.  

Pricing

Massage Therapy Services

Aside from being relaxing and healing, massage therapy is effective for reducing stress, pain and muscle tension. Whether you prefer gentle pressure, deep pressure, or somewhere in between, our therapists are trained in many different techniques. . 

Pricing

SKIN XTHETICA TREATMENT

What is the Skin Xthetica Treatment Machine?

Skin Xthetics is a non-invasive treatment using high frequency to treat minor skin irregularities without penetrating the surface of the skin. Results in 1-2 treatments for most irregularities.

Click Here to Add a Title

Click this text to edit. Tell users about these products.

Click Here to Add a Title

Click this text to edit. Tell users about these products.